March 2016 – Zika Virus Alert – No Cause For Alarm If You Follow The Mozzie Repellent Rules
We at Saletoga Sands Resort and Spa are aware of this situation BUT WE HAVE NO CAUSE FOR ALARM as long as you follow the insect repellant rules (as per any other Pacific Island on a normal day):
• Bring a good mozzie repellent, re-spray every couple of hours or after swimming in the pool or sea. Apply sunscreen first, then repellent.
• Mosquitos will only bite if you DO NOT HAVE some form of repellent on.
• Cover exposed skin by wearing long-sleeved shirts and long pants.
• Use EPA-registered insect repellents containing DEET, picaridin, oil of lemon eucalyptus (OLE), or IR3535. Always use as directed.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women can use all EPA-registered insect repellents, including DEET, according to the product label.
• Most repellents, including DEET, can be used on children aged >2 months.
• Stay and sleep in screened-in or air-conditioned rooms.
These mozzie borne viruses have been around for many years, whether it be Dengue, Chikungunya, and now Zika – follow the repellent rules and you will be just fine.
More Info at Samoa MOH Website: –> Here <--
Talofa, welcome to the perfect family friendly location for your dream island holiday or wedding!
Saletoga Sands Resort & Spa ~ Samoa, combines luxury and comfort with the natural splendour of the beautiful island of Upolu, Samoa A white, sandy beach and breathtaking, tranquil blue waters provide the perfect setting for this stunning boutique retreat surrounded by exotic tropical flowers and lush greenery.
Nestled within a secluded sheltered bay, just over one hour drive from Faleolo International Airport, on the South East Coast of Upolu, guests can relax and rejuvenate in the beauty of Saletoga Sands Resort & Spa, or simply explore some of Samoa’s best attractions located nearby.
Discover Samoa at it’s FinestRELAX OR SEE SAMOA
At Saletoga Sands Resort and Spa, we cater for the people who want to relax and those who want to see the best that Samoa has to offer.
Our spa treatment has everything to relax the body and mind, while our pool and beach caters for all the water sports that you could ever need.
We have guided tours most days, to help you see the best of Samoa while you’re here.
Stay 5 Nights / Pay for 4 Nights
Stay 7 Nights / Pay for 5 Nights
SALES: Now until 31st May 2016
TRAVEL: Until 31st May, 1st Sept to 24th December 2016, 11th Jan to 31st Mar 2017
ROOMS: Valid on all room types
BONUS OFFER: 2 X Cocktail Beverages and 2 X 15 Minute Foot Massages
CODE: When Booking please use this code: SSRSSP16
Includes: Continental breakfast daily and complimentary use of snorkelling equipment and non-motorised water sports equipment
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer unless stated otherwise.
Valid for new bookings only on wholesale contract rate
Applicable booking code MUST be used on all bookings and vouchers.
Stay/Pay deals can be applied up to 2 times maximun on one booking.
Minimum stay 5 nights & must be consecutive nights in order to receive 40% discount.